East Part Nusa Penida Day Tour
$75 per person
East Part Nusa Penida Day Tour will visit: Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, Thousand Islands, and Giri Putri Cave Temple. From the harbour of Nusa Penida will go to east part this island visit Giri Putri Cave Temple first before go to Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, and Thousand Islands. The Amazing and spectacular views.
- Return pick up-drop off hotel
- Return fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
- AC car with driver and english speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tourist object donation
- Donation at tourist object
7.00 am Pick up time to your hotel stay
8.00 am departure by fast boat from Sanur Harbour
9.00 am Tour visit Angel Billabong and Broken Beach
11.30 pm lunch in local restaurant
12.30 pm visit Kelingking Beach
14.45 pm visit Crystal Bay
15.45 pm back to Harbour
16.30 pm departure to Sanur Harbour
17.30 pm arrive in Sanur and back to hotel stay
18.30 pm arrive your hotel and finish
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- shoes or strapped sandals
- Sport Extra money
- Personal Expenses of Yours
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- Above tour prices are applicable for pick up at hotel in : Ubud, Sanur, Benoa port, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, and Nusa Dua area
- Payment can available in cash or Credit Card, Visa, Paypall and cash on the spot. Please pay to our guide or driver once your trip before go to Nusa Penida
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancellation fee, on the day cancel, mush pay 100% cancellation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate
Diamont Beach, Nusa Penida
On the Bali island, Nusa Penida is one of the most beautiful beaches you have ever seen. Diamond Beach is an untouched, white-sand and silky blue water bay on the eastern tip of Nusa Penida.
The view from the top on Diamond Beach is one directly from the postcards. A stunning white beach, silky blue water, limestones, and palm trees are creating a dream destination. East Part Nusa Penida Day Tour showing available.
Atuh Beach, Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida offers a variety of exotic natural sceneries, especially the Atuh Beach. The charm of the sea is very different, primarily the charm of the sea when enjoyed from the top of the cliff. Wow, it’s definitely different, beautiful, amazing and fun. The natural scenery offered at Atuh Beach is very interesting to enjoy. It attracts foreign tourists to visit.The tourist are prefer to choose this beach to take pictures or selfie.
Thousand Islands and Three House
The Nusa Penida Thousand Island is often referred to as Raja Ampat in Balinese style because of its similar beauty and shape. No wonder if visitors try to get to this spot while already in Nusa Penida. Don’t get carried away with excitement until you forget that on the lower side is a ravine and the boundaries are only mere fragile ropes and twigs. Because the ground here is rocky, you have to be careful because the potential for slipping is huge.
The advantages of the Thousand Islands:
- Beautiful scenery that resembles the Raja Ampat version of Nusa Penida
- A virgin location
- There are food stalls and huts for rest
- Signal provider of strong telecommunications
Pura Goa Giri Putri
In this cave there are waterways, stalagmites, stalactites, bats and snakes. There are four main areas in the cave area which are used as the main prayer area. In addition, the water in the cave is used as holy water for ceremonies. To enter the cave, you must enter through a very small path. The path is only as big as a bucket. Even adults don’t seem to be able to get inside. However, it only seems to be. When you try to enter, then you will be able to get through it without getting significant obstacles. After going through a narrow entrance, you have to go through dozens of steps to get to the main worship place. The steps are decorated with statues of two dragons on the walls of the stairs seem majestic. Slippery stair surface requires visitors to be careful.